The Executive Assistant role is the heart of this team's operations and activities. Qualified candidates will be highly meticulous, detail oriented, and analytical, possessing the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of clients, board members, candidates, and various day-to-day office functions. Applying candidates will also be well adapted to act as a liaison and a gatekeeper, all while maintaining utmost confidentiality.
• Provide office support and management, overseeing everyday office operations, IT and building management issues, effectively communicating and collaborating with a wide range of professionals.
• Maintain the administrative office budget, making sure all office operations/procedures are running smoothly, from answering phones and emails, to restocking the supplies, etc.
• Anticipate and meet the needs of the President and staff as a whole, helping them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well-spoken and professional, with the ability to adapt quickly with a changing, and at times demanding, environment.
• Assess current office operations and adapt more efficient procedures as needed
• Some common, everyday tasks include but are not limited to:
o managing calendars, setting up meetings and conferences, booking travel arrangements, assisting with messages and calls, managing most logistics that concerns office personnel (like acquiring/setting up; messengers, directions, reservations, and more)
• Mentor new team members/part time employees
• BA/BS Degree from a University/College
• Minimum of 1 or 2 years of relative Assistant experience
• Microsoft Office Suite Proficient